Agape Methodist Church - Youth Fellowship

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Mother Teresa's Prayer.

I really love this prayer a lot. So, I am gonna share it with you today.


Lord, make me an instrument of your peace:
where there is hatred let me bring love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, light;
where there is sadness, joy.
Lord, may I not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
Because it is in giving that we receive,
in pardoning that we are pardoned. Amen.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home